Covid-19 Safety Procedures
We are open as of December, 2020. For the safety and wellbeing of all we have protocols and policies in place. If anyone shows for an appointment and does not follow our new guidelines they will be refused service and asked to leave. We are trying our best to keep ourselves and others safe. Please understand all of these protocols are subject to change.
• Masks will be required to enter our building. For practitioners too. (you may bring your own mask however, you may be asked to switch to an approved 3-ply disposable quality mask )
• Gloves will be worn by practitioners and be changed frequently, and between patients.
• Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer before you enter the building. You will be asked to be seated outside until greeted by a practitioner. No service will be permitted unless your temperature is within normal range (97 - 99°)
• We will be sanitizing chairs, light switches, treatment tables, working surfaces, and door handles between treatments, as well as changing/disposing of linens immediately following sessions.
• We have a HEPA air purification system in the clinic running at all times.
• Patients will be required to wash/sanitize their hands immediately upon arrival
• To ensure 6 feet distance between others in the building we are asking that all patients to wait outside of the building before the practitioner comes to get you
• If patient arrives wearing medical gloves, we will request that he/she remove them before entry to our building, as they may be contaminated with respiratory droplets from touching their nose or face.
Please review the following questions before each of your appointments:
1. Have you been experiencing any of the following: chills, fever, sore throat, cough, sneezing, congestion, runny nose, shakes, sudden loss of taste or smell, all-over body aches, nausea, vomit or diarrhea ? and/or cold symptoms?
2. Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone having any of the above symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19?
• If the answer to ANY of these questions is yes, it is essential that you call us before your scheduled appointment! Please do not lie.
***All patients who book appointments online will receive online screening forms to fill out. This must be done within 24 hours prior to the appointment***
Please keep in mind:
While information is still limited, the CDC indicates that these underlying conditions place people at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19:
If you have any underlying conditions such as these we do not recommend a in-person appointment at this time. If you would like, telemedicine appointments are available.
Please reach out to us by calling (619) 363-4895 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org